The conference seeks contributions representing a broad perspective of teacher education research and related topics with a focus on the conference theme.
Who can submit paper proposals?
- NAFOL PhD students
- HVL PhD students
- NorTED PhD students
- Teacher educators without a PhD seeking promotion (førstelektorkandidat)
- Invited PhD students from collaborating international institutions
The conference language is English, and all proposals and presentations must be in English. Only proof-read proposals are accepted.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 15 August 2020
- Notice of acceptance: 1 October 2020
- Deadline for registration: 4 October 2020
The paper proposal must have
- problem formulation
- theoretical framework/ relevant previous research
- preliminary findings/ tentative results
- significance of the study
The length of the abstract should be 500 words, spacing 1,5 and font 11 (Times New Roman). References are not included in the 500 words and should be on a separate page using APA style.
The time frame for the presentation of papers is 15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes response from a senior researcher (after each paper).
A selected choice of articles will be invited to contribute to the NAFOL conference publication. All contributions will be subject to blind reviews.