NAFOL/HVL conference 2021
Diversity in Teacher Education Research
Bergen, Norway, 9–11 November 2021
The Norwegian National Research School in Teacher Education (NAFOL) and the Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) are pleased to invite you to the forthcoming conference for doctoral students in teacher education and teacher education relevant research.
- Call for papers
- Program: Main program 9–10 November. NAFOL masterclasses and process seminars 11 November.
- Associate Professor Oded Ben-Horin, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, and his team
- Professor Gert Biesta, Maynooth University Ireland and University of Edinburgh
- Professor Ellen Beathe Hansen Sandseter, Queen Maud University College of Early Childhood Education
- Professor Ruben Vanderlinde, Ghent University
- 20 June 2021: Deadline for submission of all proposals
- 1 September 2021: Notice of acceptance
- 10 September 2021: Deadline for registration (will open later)