Inquiry as a Bridge between Theory and Practice in Teaching and Teacher Education
Virtual Conference for Emerging Researchers in Teacher Education
20–22 October 2020
This conference is a collaboration between The Norwegian National Research School in Teacher Education (NAFOL), Western Norway University of Applied Science (HVL) and Nordic Research School in Teacher Education Relevant Research (NorTED).
- Online registration: Deadline for registration: 4 October 2020.
- Call for papers
- Program: Main program 20–21 October. NAFOL masterclasses and process seminars 22 October.
- Karen Hammernes, Director of Educational Research and Evaluation at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City (USA)
- Professor Gert Biesta, University of Edinburg (SCOT)
- Professor Anna Sfard, University of Haifa (IL)
- Associate Professor Jennifer Symonds, University College Dublin (IE)